By Jalene B.D.S.
First, we were told to get a Bachelor’s degree. And now, are you ready to take it to the next level?
If YES, then here’s a quick overview of the process.
1.Choose your Master’s Program
2. Process your online application for the GSEE (Graduate School Entrance Examination)
After entering the information print the payment voucher and you can pay the entrance examination fee 500 PHP through PUP Cashier or through Landbank. I processed mine through PUP’s Cashier after that I submitted the initial requirements.
3. Process the requirements you need to provide before taking the entrance examination
- Original and Photocopy/CTC of Transcript of Records (from the last school attended)
- Original and Photocopy of Birth Certificate (NSO Authenticated)
- Original and Photocopy of Certificate of Marriage (for female married applicant only)
- Certificate of Employment or Service Record (if employed)
- Certificate of Good Moral Character (from employer) or Brgy. Certificate/Clearance
- Medical Certificate
NOTE: They’ll just check the original TOR and Birth certificate, but once you passed the GSEE they will get the original copies of it. Download your e-permit online.
4. Prepare for the entance examination
At this point, I can’t provide you any reviewer for I haven’t done any reviews as well. One thing I can advise, be optimistic. Pray for it and do your best during the exam. I took some clues to get the answer from the options since it’s a multiple choice questionnaire. And as usual it’s time-bound, you only have 1 hour and a half to answer the exam. Refer to the format of the exam.
V. Reading Comprehension
NOTE: Bring pencil, eraser, e-permit, 1-pc 2×2 ID picture, 1 valid ID.
5. To view the result of the GSEE, refer to the link below:
6. Attend the interview and choose your specialization
As for my case, I chose MBA (Master’s in Business Administration). 3 Specialization you can choose from: (1) Financial Management (2) Marketing Management (3) Human Resource Management
7. Process the enrollment
Tuition Fee: 400 PHP per unit
Miscellaneous fee: 1,700 PHP
Maximum units to take for Summer term: 6
For further inquiries: 716-0933